Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cairn Terriers are by nature either sleeping, or looking for trouble....






In order to foil Petey's future escape attempts, I chained his gate shut at the top and bottom, strategically placed some kitchen items in front of it, and sprayed the whole thing down with bitter spray. Here's how it looked when I left this morning.


Darryl came home at lunch and found that Petey had the gate half way down, so he used a wooden shim to steady the gate, which was already pretty solid to begin with, and moved the trash can inside the enclosure. Upon hearing this news at 1, I knew Petey would have that gate down in no time, so I decided to leave work at 3 PM and work from home the rest of the day. Here's what I found when I got home.


And of course, Petey was lounging on the couch....

No comments: