Monday, October 13, 2008

Confession Monday

(1) The idea of Confession Monday was shamelessly ripped off from Elefantitas Alegres, one of the girls I've discovered on The Knot. I'm not sure if you'll ever read this blog, but I hope my blog can be as fabulous as yours.

(2) I harbor a secret love of Red Lobster. I went there with a coworker today and had the seafood Cesar salad. One of my favorite salads on EARTH. Plus how delish are their cheesy biscuits? I know it's not socially acceptable to like the RL, especially when you're from the Gulf Coast, only a stone's throw from some of the best fish markets where everything has been unloaded from the boat within hours of you taking it home. But I have to say, when you need a seafood fix, the RL gets it done.

(3) I am on a business trip to Dallas and I am reveling in watching some NBC shows. Dear Time Warner, your contract dispute with the Austin NBC affiliate is played out. I want my shows back. Love, Kelly.

2 comments:

Jill said...

uuugh, what i would do to have nbc back!!! so frustrating!

Kate said...

oooo HI! I just discovered you via your comment on my blog! I'm totally flattered by your rip-off of Confession Mondays :)

I shall now become a loyal follower!