Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dragging Ass

I do not feel great today, but I am NOT getting sick. I cannot get sick. Here is why:



Today:

-get nails done

-buy anniversary card, fill it with something touching and witty, wrap gift

-celebrate 5th anniversary with Darryl at Uchi



Friday:

-frantically clean house/prepare guest room

-Texas Spirits Reunion mixer



Saturday:

-exterminator at 8:00 AM

-resume frantically cleaning

-parents arrive at 1:00

-engagement party



Sunday:

-Texas Spirits Brunch at the Alumni Center



I feel like poo, with a sore throat and little white spots all over my tonsils, so I decided to treat myself to a soy pumpkin spice latte and mourn the fact that I am just not going to find time to fit in that spray tan. But this is the LAST caffeine I get until Monday. No caffeine and no sodas, lest I look puffy and bloated all weekend.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Does caffiene really make you bloat? I drink green tea all day at work - do I need to cease this? I almost never drink carbonated beverages.