Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Postman Always Rings Twice

...Except for when I've blown off work early and I'm leaning on the mailbox, waiting for him. I casually asked him if he had any certified letters for me and of course he did (SCORE! Don't have to wait in line at the post office!). I opened the letter and immediately panicked because the first page is always a cover letter saying how you can take the test again IF you failed. I never seem to identify that IF so I immediately despaired until I turned to the second page and saw a big PASS on it! Whooo! Ironically, I failed all the sections I passed last time. Apparently I know it all, but just not at the same time. Whatev.

In October 2009 I will finally have met the requirements to take the second exam and get my licence. The second exam has a whopping 69% passing rate. Joy. For now we celebrate!

2 comments:

Christy said...

congrats! enjoy your Thanksgiving stress-free!

Grosgrain Bride said...

Congrats!! That's wonderful!

Happy Thanksgiving!