Monday, December 15, 2008

Confession Monday

  • I worked out for over 3 hours today. And I wonder why my ankle is crapping out on me? It was punishment for the last few days:

Thursday: Young Women's Alliance Holiday Cocktail Party
Friday: Wine and Cheese and Ugly Sweater Party (you have to check out the Stuff that White People Like link to the right).
Saturday: Darryl's company holiday party which consisted of stuffing my face with cocktails, prime rib, mashed potatoes, and asparagus drenched in Holindaise (sp?) sauce
  • I am annoyed to no end that Darryl watches Prison Break. I am also annoyed to no end that this show is even still on the air. How long does it take them to break out of prison? And how is it that my beloved, QUALITY shows get cancelled and this drivel is still on the air? Granted it's on Fox and pretty much any trained monkey can get a show and keep it on the air for 7 seasons, but still. I miss Las Vegas and Men in Trees and SeaQuest. That's right, I said SeaQuest. Taking it back to old school. Suck it Prison Break.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

SeaQuest - staring Johnathon Brandis? OMG totally forgot that show was ever on. Lived for it when I was little!

My shows always get cancelled:
My So Called Life
Jericho
JourneyMan
Cashmere Mafia
Lipstick Jungle