Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Done and Done and Dogfight

I've been getting a lot done for the wedding lately. I've:

  • Ordered Save the Dates
  • Ordered my return address stamp (thanks to help from Elefantitas Alegres
  • Discussed my wedding hairstyle at length with my hair stylist
  • Located a makeup artist
  • Came up with a plan for addressing and magnetizing STDs
  • Came up with a honeymoon plan, just waiting on Darryl to pick a resort already (why will men not learn that the longer they drag their feet on a decision, it often becomes more expensive because sales end, etc.)
  • Came up with an invitation wording scheme, now I just need to order them
  • Updated wedding website

This weekend I hope to:

  • Book a ceremony musician
  • Get D to pick the resort (can you tell I'm irked about this one?)

In other news, the little furry ones got into a fight last night over a toy. Petey was left with a bloody ear and Ginger was limping, so I guess they both got their jabs in. Petey's ear was barely nicked and he seemed to get over it pretty quickly. Ginger refused to leave her crate for like 8 hours, but in the middle of the night, at 3 AM (it's always 3 AM with this dog, WTF?) Ginger asked to come up on the bed, so I let her and she and Petey slept side by side at the foot of the bed. She even tried to initiate play with him this morning and came in with us while we were getting ready instead of retiring to the back of the couch like she usually does. I guess that's how Ginger says "I'm sorry".

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Okay, am I the only one who doesn't know how STDs relate to weddings? Or magnatization?

Kate said...

Yay for Sweet Paperie stamps! Which one did you get???