Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Last Minute Gift Suggestion

In case you need to grab a cheapo last minute gift for someone, I totally recommend these:

They are aloe socks from Bath & Body works. They are soft and snuggly and have no slip bottoms (which are awesome since our house has all hard floors) and the aloe is supposed to last around 30 washings. The only bummer is since I wear them around the house so much, the bottoms are a total puky black color now that won't come out. And I have been cleaning our floors a lot better lately, what gives? Oh well, I'll keep wearing them.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Agreed!!! I just bought them half off at BBW the other day- $3.25 and love them! By the way, I stumbled across your blog several weeks ago from it being listed on someone elses's and I just love it.

Happy Holidays!

Jenny.Lee said...

I got a pair of these at my Bridal Shower and yes I agree they are totally amazing!