Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fashion Finds

Today I had a nice little shopping trip. It all started as me needing to return some jeans at Nordie's but ended up in a shopping spree of epic proportions. I got a new, larger size of Joe's Jeans that I'm currently mulling over whether or not they are too big, plus I found a fabulous pair of Sevens that were very flattering. Then I snagged those Merrills I've been lusting over in previous posts and then I paid Old Navy a visit. I have been told that I'm singlehandedy bringing the ON back for some of my friends. Granted, most of us have moved on to Banana Republic, but sometimes I just don't feel like I'm made of money, and this is where the ON is clutch.These are the Sweetheart fit, they aren't as low as the super low rise jeans and fit really well. I feel like I reached a new level of maturity today because I was concerned about showing too much crack. I tried on some Citizens of Humanity jeans and though they looked great, it was crack city. And in case you weren't aware, pink is my favorite color. I thought the purse would be a great little honeymoon bag.

*Correction, the jeans were actually the FLIRT fit, not the Sweetheart fit. I was mistaken and didn't realize this until I pulled the tags off to wear them.

4 comments:

Jill said...

umm i LOVE old navy. i shop there weekly. i mean hey, their selection changes all. the. time. this is important. plus their jeans fit me better than any others

Kate said...

oooo fabulous new Sevens find - I'll have to check those out! my hips make the super low rise jeans Muffin Top Central and I'm always on the look out for more "mature" fashion denim!

Elizabeth said...

I heart the ON because of you!

Emily Reske said...

I love the Sweetheart jeans from ON! They are the only jeans that fit me right.