Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Mail!

Look what came today, my new air purifier! My old one, of seven years died this week and I had to cough up some dinero to replace it. I always like one in the bedroom for a variety of reasons:
  1. It produces white noise which drowns out other stuff and helps me sleep.
  2. It keeps me from having to dust my bedroom more than once a month. I have a major dust allergy and I can always tell when the filter needs changing because I actually have to dust.
  3. It removes dog dander from the air which makes it more tolerable to have the doggies sleep in the bedroom with me.
  4. It removes tiny particles like bacteria and germs, good for when Darryl has a cold and I don't want it spreading.

1 comment:

Christy said...

how well does this thing work? I assume well, since I know you have killer allergies. I'm thinking of adding it to my wish list (or must-buy list)