Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lamb Chops = Heaven

Note: These are not actual lamb chops I cooked, I wish I'd taken a photo!

This just in, lamb chops are fantastic, definitely worth the cost. I don't know if I've ever had one, D and I were sure we had, we just couldn't recall when or where. I seasoned them with salt and pepper, then drizzled them with olive oil and chopped rosemary and grilled them to medium doneness. On the side I served broccolini and broccoli cheese cous cous. I also made a sauce out of balsamic vinegar, garlic cloves, vegetable oil, and honey to be drizzled over the lamb or used as a dipping sauce.


1 comment:

Kristen said...

Lamb was the first meal I ever cooked for Victor. I'm pretty sure that's what made him fall in love with me.

Oh, count us in for Friday night. We'll see you there at 8!