Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Job: 2 days under the belt

So far I'm really liking my new job, everyone is super nice and it's a big office, there are tons of people that work there which is really different than anywhere else I've worked. I did end up in a cube, the tiniest cube I've ever seen, but I will survive until I work my way up to an office (please hurry up office). Ironically my work space keeps decreasing as my career progresses. First I had a big office, then a very small office, then a big cube with a window, now the world's tiniest cube, sans window.

I'm still figuring out my place in the whole machine, but so far so good.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Glad the job is going well! I was thinking about you yesterday and sending you good vibes. Welcome to my cube hell, I'm afraid you'll find its more the rule than the exception in corplandia.

I had an office once. For 8 days. I try not to think about the shennanigans that were the San Antonio Symphony... Shudder.

Thanks again for my blog award! I've never gotten one before!

hiero said...

good to hear crips!