Friday, January 9, 2009

Shiny Happy People Holding Hands

I bought this yesterday and had Darryl put it on my hair, which he hated, and rightfully so, it was very undudelike of him, but how was I supposed to get it in the back? I think the jury is still out on this, I did notice low on the ingredient list that hydrogen peroxide was listed. I can't decide if it worked, or lightened my hair. I'm not super worried about the lightening thing, if it did, it was minor and I kind of have a love of dying it darker anyways, so I can always fix it that way. Eh, we'll see how my hair looks the next few days, it was only $8.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

My stylist used to always talk to me about getting my hair "laminated" or doing a clear coat like this. I always blew her off because I didnt understand how chemically processing your hair could possibly make it appear healthier... but youre a smart girl. Let me know if this works. I'm intrigued.

Kristen said...

That's so funny. I got highlights in Florida from my aunt who went to hair school or whatever. Anyway, I made Victor watch so he could do my touch-ups. Also not happy about the lack of dudeliness but more terrified that he'd mess up my hair.