Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ruminations on Shopping

Shopping isn't really in the cards for me right now since my weight is in so much flux, but let's dream a little, shall we? Perhaps once I reach my goal weight I can contemplate some of these gems for the honeymoon? I will confess, I have a real soft spot for beach coverups and summery dresses. I might be out of control.




This maxi dress is from Victoria's Secret. What do we think about the maxi dress as a fashion phenomenon?

Love this shirt from JCrew, but it's $45. Can't really justify that kind of coinage for a t-shirt....


Another VS gem, cutie patootie cover up.

I'm pretty sure I need this for our wedding day. Bride needs a clutch, right?





JCrew, picture me, tan, after 5 nights in Jamaica, enjoying dinner on the terrace of our resort with D.



Okay, I actually need a new work shirt, this length is perfect.



::sigh:: The honeymoon shopping must wait for another 6-8 weeks.

2 comments:

Hailey said...

Pretty sure that clutch is amazing. And I'm not just saying that cause I picked out the same one :)

Elizabeth said...

I'm in a shopping mood lately, but putting it off till I'm less fat. Should be significantly less fat by your wedding. Fingers crossed!