Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo!


I just met with my personal trainer tonight and she's awesome. I am already feeling sore. AND after my session I ran for 25 minutes without stopping, walked a bit and then ran for 5 more minutes. Then I walked some more, total distance put down, 5K. A personal best, in your face FAT! Celebrating with Godiva chocolates and red wine, because I have points left over. Also, I am officially ghetto. I had a pot full of used cooking oil I used to fry some tempura in on our sushi night and didn't know what to do with it. So I just found a discreet/already crappy looking portion of the front yard and dumped it there. Under the cover of darkness of course...

4 comments:

Jenny.Lee said...

Congrats on 5K!

hiero said...

couldn't you have put the oil in a can or ziplock and then thrown it in the rubbish bin?

*congrats on the weight loss!

Kristen said...

Oh, for shame you illegal dumper, you! That's awesome that you ran for 25 minutes straight. You're going to do great at the Capitol 10k. I still want to do a game night sometime soon.

Elizabeth said...

Hooray fitness! I want a trainer!

As an environmental scientist, would you say your dump was a best practice?