Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ginobli is a Little Girl

Anyone who know's Darryl, know's basketball is on in our house 24/7. I usually tune it out but he was watching the Spurs tonight and they were saying that Ginobli has been sidelined due to a fracture in his fibula.
Here's what they did to my fibula, they basically cut out the majority of the middle section and didn't replace it with anything, there's just bone in my leg, dangling in space. So Ginobli, who is paid bagillions of dollars isn't playing because of a wee fracture, when I, a person missing my freaking fibula (they had to transplant it, long story) just finished a 10k on my mine for free. And yes, it hurt like an SOB. And yes, that makes Ginobli a freaking little girl in my eyes. "Ow my stress fracture." Put on your big girl panties and play ball, Jeebus.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Owie! What a gorgeous race day huh? Congrats on beating your time, you did awesome!

hiero said...

go crips

carli {inkedfingers} said...

WOW. That's freakin' hilarious, Kelly! Ginobli is a little girl and way to go for finishing the 10K!!!!