Monday, April 6, 2009

Confession Monday


My pretty little wedding invitations should have arrived at all their final destinations by now and we are only 5 little days away from the RSVP deadline. Although the deadline is eminent, inexplicably I've only gotten responses on 50% of the invites. Most of the lagging parties are our friends who live here in town. I'm not going to panic yet, but my confession this Monday is that a rant about people who don't RSVP is slowly boiling in my blood and will probably be unleashed around this time next week once that deadline has lapsed.
Anyways, back to folding laundry and fretting about the ceremony song choices, part of me couldn't be happier about them, the other part thinks they're dreadfully cheesy....argh.
In other news, I'm down 12 lbs. Three more to goal weight!

3 comments:

Milltini said...

yay pretty invites!

hiero said...

you should charge them a late fee =P or just bash em in the head, you know, whatever you like..
I think I'd pay to see the latter...

Victoria said...

Congrats on your weight loss and on getting the invites out! Get those stragglers any way you can.