Monday, April 27, 2009

Confession Monday


We spend every night fumbling through the foxtrot, trying to get ready for our first dance, which we taught ourselves to do by watching YouTube instructional videos. Dancing with the stars, we are not. I've decided that Darryl will walk away angry because I will be laughing so hard and the rest of the guests will think we're just staggaring around drunk. Get ready for a show people and for the love of God, if anyone can teach us to do this blasted dance come over and teach us.

4 comments:

hiero said...

Richard? paging Richard...

Kristen said...

We also tried to learn the fox trot for our wedding but eventually gave up when I realized that if I didn't purge something from my to do list for the wedding I was going to explode! We did the middle school shuffle.

Victoria said...

We have given up completely on the foxtrot! The moves are simple enough but there is too much thinking/precision involved for us and I don't think we'd really enjoy the moment together if we're concentrating that hard. We'll be doing the 7th-grade-sway. :) Good luck!

Trish said...

Crap - I would have loved to help. Whay didn't you say something sooner?! Best of luck & I'm sure even if you stumble around you will still look amazing! (From: reddie36)