Wednesday, April 1, 2009

How Does Your Garden Grow?



This weekend D and I went down to the Natural Gardener and he allowed me to go nuts on all the crazy plants and supplements and stuff to plant in my raised beds (that he ever so nicely rebuilt for me and turned over the soil for me). Here's what I got:
  • Lots of tomatoes, big small, Roma, cherry

  • Bell peppers, red and yellow

  • Jalapeno peppers

  • Marigolds to plant in between the tomatoes as a natural pest deterrent

  • English mint

  • Basil

  • Rosemary

  • Squash (not sure what kind, I just added it to the basket)

  • Watermelon

  • Mixed salad greens

  • Zucchini


I can't wait to see how my little organic garden turns out!

1 comment:

hiero said...

nice! I need to figure out where to put a nice raised bed of my own, take some pics so I can see