Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm a Shopaholic, I Can't Live Without Shopahol!


Over the weekend I picked up these little beauties, Luccese 1883 in goat leather. In order to wear these boots I had to come to terms with the fact that my jeans were all too big and baggy or too short to pair with these. Consequently, I went to ON and got a smaller, longer pair of jeans, which felt really good. My trainer and I had our last session today, so far I've lost 16 lbs and about 3 inches all over and lowered my body fat percentage. I'm going to try and fit in a run some time this weekend, if I can get a moment to breathe.

2 comments:

Milltini said...

Congrats on the weight loss and improving your overall fitness level...awesome! I am sure you look fab. I got those boots a few weeks back and I love them!

Victoria said...

Congrats on the weight and inches loss! Feels great.