Wednesday, April 29, 2009

No Turning Back Now...

The first wave of family arrives today, they are currently airborne, en route from Vermont. I completed the OOT bags last night, we got these super cute Texas flag bags and filled them with Austin beer (from Real Ale ), Longhorn candies from Lammes, a UT pen, a CD I burned of Austin-Texany music, a bookmark by a local artist, a super helpful information packet, and a Keep Austin Weird koozie. The kiddies got UT Longhorn bags with stuffed Bevos and Sweet Leaf lemonades. I'm dropping the bags off tonight when I meet the fam for pizza at Homeslice!

4 comments:

Christy said...

Congrats!! Have a great time this weekend, and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Jenny.Lee said...

Yay! So exciting!

Milltini said...

Enoy every second!

hiero said...

wow, nice work!