Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Weight Watchers Wednesday

I am down 11 lbs with the help of WW! I've been cooking all week off of this website, Gina's Weight Watchers Recipes. I made her asparagus, shallot, and swiss fritatta. I also added sauteed mushrooms and some thyme. I hate eggs so I wasn't optimistic and D was not happy about the lack of meat in his dinner, but it was fantastic and we both went back for seconds. The servings were generous and only 4 pts per serving! I tried her cauliflower fritters tonight and wasn't a fan. Tomorrow I try her arroz con pollo, hopefully it'll go better. Check out her site, it's worth a try.

This is Gina's photo, my fritatta didn't turn out quite as elegant, so look at this, imagine mushrooms and thyme added, and imagine it looking kinda uglier and you'll have mine :)

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I LOVE frittatas! I sprinkle a litte feta on top for some salty, cheesey-ness. It's got like half the calories and fat of other cheese. Sometimes I crumble a piece or two of bacon so Victor feels like he's getting meat but that hardly adds any calories.

Janet said...

Yes! I have been looking for a good website w/ healthy, low fat recipes. This one looks like it has tons of options.

Miss M! said...

Thank you for sharing that link! I'm excited to check it out.

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the resource! I will be trying the frittata soon.


Way to go with weight watchers! You're my hero.

Can't wait for your wedding!