Friday, May 1, 2009

The difference between men and women and a tantastrophy

After months of budgeting, number crunching, menu tweaking on the wedding items I planned, Darryl and I are talking while driving this week and he says, "we're having 60 people at the rehearsal dinner" (yikes we only planned for 50). So I say, "well, how much is the RD costing us, the extra 10 people may be no problem" he responds "I don't know how much we're paying for it, do you?" Nope. I don't. Neither does he and he is paying for it. At this point, who cares.

In other news, I got my spray tan yesterday at 6:30 AM (why on earth tanning salons are open that early, I'll never know). In my early morning stupor, I managed to pull the shower cap down a little low on my forehead, which after the tan developed, made my forehead 2 different colors. I rushed back to the salon, there was some debate about if I should go back in the booth, but we decided that I would still have a 2 toned face, but just darker. Kind of reminded me of this episode of Friends.

They gave me a bottle of some stuff, dabbed it on, and all is saved. Close one. I'll catch you guys when we return from Jamaica!

6 comments:

Victoria said...

Yikes, glad your tantastrophe was averted! Congrats and have a wonderful weekend!

Jenny.Lee said...

I'm so happy for you! Soak it all up this weekend!

The Shabby Princess said...

I love that episode of Friends! Glad you were able to get the face tan fixed!

Lauren said...

Haha, i thought about that episode when I read "spray tan," and before i saw you had it below. Hilarious! Glad you were able to fix it!

fu said...

congrats on everything and have a great time!

Enginerd said...

you're married now!!!!! i love all of the facebook photos that have surfaced so far. i hope you're having a blast in jamaica!