Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bathing Suit-FAIL

I gleefully arrived home to these purchases waiting on my doorstep. I put on the bathing suit first, the bottom fit like a charm. Then I went to put the top on and while trying to open the clasp it completely broke in my hand. What a cheap piece of crap, do not buy this bathing suit! Instead I ordered this number in slate from JCrew.
On one hand it's 2X as expensive, on the other, hopefully it won't self destruct in the first 30 seconds I touch it. I guess you get what you pay for.

3 comments:

Alexis said...

no worries on the cost - it's most definitely 2x as cute!

Am said...

How unfortunate! It's such a great looking suit.

Amanda @ Bits & Pieces said...

I ordered the same bathing suit you have pictured, but in a different color and sadly it looked ridic once I put it on :( Hopefully you have better luck!

And, what is with J.Crew charging an arm and a leg for their suits and not putting any lining and/or padding in the tops? Seriously!