Thursday, June 18, 2009

Jon and Kate Plus 8


I have got to stop watching reruns of this show at night, it just stresses me out. Yes, Kate is an overbearing tyrant, but Jon, oh God Jon, I just want to throttle him. On one hand I feel bad for him for the way she treats him, on the other, I kind of cut her some slack for treating him the way she does because he acts like a child. Kate, as far as I'm concerned, has 9 kids. Yes, Kate needs to take a massive chill pill, but she has like a million kids and she can't just let stuff work itself out and let them run around with wild hair and stains on their shirts because they're on TV and people would throw a fit about that. So she has to be the perfect mom of 8 kids with petulant cheating husband. Argh. I need something more relaxing...

2 comments:

TexasLauren77 said...

I COMPLETELY AGREE!! Yeah...she could do with a little less sarcasm when she deals with Jon, but really...I think part of it is due to the fact that she's just already at her wits' end. The guy needs to wake up and start acting like a responsible parent.

Janet said...

This show is sooo addicting, darn you TLC for constantly showing reruns! I agree, she does have to tend to 9 children which would make anyone crazy.