Monday, July 20, 2009

Confession Monday









I think it's been quite some time since I've done this feature of my blog, but I have a lot to confess as of late, so pour yourself a cup of coffee while I spill.

I dance around to Cobra Starship's Good Girls Go Bad and sing Leighton Meester's part into my hairbrush on almost a daily basis.

It's a great song, she looks smokin' hot in the video and I kind of want to be her.

I finally hit my goal weight!




It has been nearly half a decade since I've seen the number 2 as the second digit of my weight! I'm finally there! I may or may not have spent Sunday afternoon stuffing my face with guacamole, chips and salsa to celebrate, heh.

I've decided flying coach is played out



I made Darryl snap photos of his seat in business class before he took off on his business trip to China this morning. The seats recline a full 180 degrees, which is rare in business class, and since it's a 15.5 hour flight, being able to lie down is awesome. I've done the transpacific thing a few times in coach and although coach on long haul flights can be pretty posh, I think I need full relination (I think I made that word up). Also, what does the person in the window seat do in this scenario if the aisle person is laid our sleeping and they need to use the lavatory? Do you vault over your seat buddy? I would. We flew first class on our honeymoon too. And on our engagement trip. Seriously, I cannot go back. I've even gotten Darryl all into using the airport club lounges. Soon he will be hooked like I am, MUAH HA HA!

3 comments:

Hassan said...

you ARE getting good at blogging... thank you for this delightful, if at times frightening, dispatch! :) now i've got a song stuck in my head...

Miss M! said...

Congratulations on making your weight loss goal! That has to be one awesome feeling. :)

Kristen said...

A) Good job on reaching your goal, that's awesome!
B) I f-ing hate coach!