Monday, August 3, 2009

Hot Pot

I come home from the gym to this on my kitchen counter. Note in the foreground, suspicious bag of green herbs. So I'm washing my hands at the sink and yelling at the hubs who is in the living room:

"Is this pot?" Note that we are not in the habit of leaving illegal substances strewn around our house.


"Yes, it's hot." Note the pot of boiling water in the background.


"No, is this pot?"


"YES, I JUST TOLD YOU IT'S HOT, IT'S BOILING WATER"

"Is it marijuana, G*d Damn!"


"No! Read the freaking bag, it's tea, I brought it for you from China!"


"It's written in Chinese you ass!"


"Oh, hehehe sorry"


Ah wedded bliss.

5 comments:

Jane said...

HAHAHAH! I seriously just laughed out loud! And I'm on the phone with my sister-in-law and obviously got busted not paying attention to what she was saying! :) Thanks for making the conversation more tolerable!!!! :)

BTW - I just posted a giveaway ... come check it out!

Jill said...

hahaha, that is fantastic! totally cracked me up. i mean geez kelly, learn to read chinese!!

Princess Selina said...

omg i just LOL'ed. Lovey looked at me if I was crazy. =)

Jenny.Lee said...

OMG hahahaha!

Maggie said...

That is effing hysterical, and I can picture you terrorizing Darryl from across the house. LOL!