Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Babb Wedding Photos

My friend Monica just posted some of her photos on facebook of our friends Chris and Tracy's wedding weekend and since it seems like I do nothing but attend weddings lately and have minimal other viable life stories to share that are not wedding related, I figure I'd post some of the photos. Above, the hubs and I at the amazing rehersal dinner at the Lakeway Resort and Spa. The weekend started innocently enough, but sure enough, soon I couldn't feel my face.
Here's my friend Hung and I having an intense pollitical debate about the state of healthcare in America (Hung is a med student). Not really. We were talking about the time we watched Harold and Kumar Go to Whitecastle. Healthcare? Are you kidding me?

And here I am after the wedding ceremony, it's what happens when you overserve someone chardonay, then give them sparklers, then tell them that they don't have to go home, but they can't stay there.

One more wedding weekend after next....then we can start again in 2010.














1 comment:

Amanda @ Bits and Pieces said...

I think we have the same blue dress... Target, a few years ago? Looks so much better on you than on me!