Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Cooking in Review

This year was very special in that it was the first celebrated in our home and it was the first celebrated as a married couple! I've been so busy living in the moment that I haven't been stellar about taking photos. Instead I'll just give you a list of all my culinary creations (I've been busy)and links to their recipes. My strategy was to keep healthy breakfasts, snacks, and reduced calorie desserts on hand to compensate for some of the other unavoidable gluttony of the holiday meals.

Christmas Eve

Christmas Day
Day After Christmas
Now that the holiday is over I don't know what to do with myself. Guess it's time to get an early start on 2010's diet and exercise...

(The hubs enjoying one of my pizzelles with his homemade rocky road ice cream)

1 comment:

The Waspy Redhead said...

Kelly! We were Christmas Eve food twins! We also enjoyed roasted chick peas from the WW recipe. I DIED over them. Super tasty! I'm planning a post about them too.

Miss you!

E