Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Download This Song Right Now, Just Do It

Do yourself a favor and download these two songs, both of which I'm listening to on a daily basis, usually on the way to work to psyche myself up for the day.  I didn't even like the TI version but I love this one to death.  Darryl thinks it's tragic.  Whatever, I still make him listen to it.



Couldn't really put the actual video on here because it's a little graphic and my mom reads this...


Here's my other fav, Hot Mess by Cobra Starship.  A) I love them.  B) I love their videos.  C) Hot Mess is probably my most used phrased of 2009.  Actually used it in a work meeting to describe a map, much to the amusement of my coworkers.  I love you Cobra Starship.  I'm also listening to Cascada's Evacuate the Dancefloor, but as a secondary obsession to these, my primary music obsession.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Loved the Anya Maria song. Very, very beautiful.

The Waspy Redhead said...

Love love love h anya maria cover of whatever you like! Remember first hearing it on Gossip Girl and freaking out over it. Not since the days of Dawsons Creek has the WB (CW whatevs same thing) inspired me to go purchase music immediately.

rena said...

absolutely love all of these songs!