Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lust


Here are the latest objects of my affection from the JCrew website.  The PJs above would be perfect for Darryl's first trip to visit my family this summer in New England.  The sequined tank would be perfect for a casual dinner on the beach on San Pedro for our 1st Anniversary trip.



The topsiders would be perfect for strolling around Boston with Darryl in July.  The bracelet would be good with the above tank.

This tunic would be fab to wear as we walk through the sandy streets of Caye Caulker following a diving expedition.

::sigh:: I live for summer.  Hurry up and get here!

4 comments:

Alexis said...

are you from new england?

Bowmanh23 said...

I love all of those pieces! I love shopping for trips; it is so fun!

Alexis said...

i hope someone random reads your comment on my blog re: urine that has nothing to do with my post. :-)

Tim and I are from Ipswich, MA - that's why i was wondering! (it's northshore)

Lindalou said...

Love the pjs. Like your blog too. Just found it and will visit again.