Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year, New Aggrivation

Ugh.  So I was supposed to go swim at the gym tonight and we're going to chalk that up to a big fail.  The gym is packed, husband called to say the pool is pretty full, I have a business trip to iron and pack for and really wish I'd made time to fight for a lane.

In addition, I'm starving because my protein shake is like circling the globe and won't be here until Wendesday (and I managed to have no viable snacks in the house) and I just checked my Victoria's Secret order status, which includes new workout pants, a new bra that will replace my current one which is being held together by duct tape and the underwire frequently pops out and stabs me in the lungs (only adding to my rage), and my new underwear which, just noticed, ordered the wrong kind.  Now I get to deal with an exchange.  No idea when though, because my order placed on December 29th HASN'T SHIPPED.

And to add insult to injury, my new stop-making-my-hair-look-fried shampoo went "out for delivery" this morning at 3 AM and has yet to make its way to my doorstep.  So I'm drinking coffee to stave off my hunger, blogging, packing, ironing, muttering to myself under my breath, in the hopes that I will somehow have time to accomplish all this AND cook dinner for my husband and myself AND turn around and go to the gym around 8 or 9 so I can swim unmolested by the New Year's Resolution masses.  Argh.

5 comments:

Jane said...

HAHA! So glad other people have these days also. :) Hope it gets better pronto!

Amanda @ Bits and Pieces said...

Augh. Hate those nights! Good luck!

Vic said...

I had an epic fail tonight, too! New Year resolutioners are out to destroy you, overuse injury of my knee is out to destroy me. Eff tonight. Better luck the rest of the week!

♥ jmo said...

I hate the gym in January. HATE. People! Please retreat back to your couches and get off my elliptical!

Jill said...

i know it was a craptastic night, but you totally made me laugh at loud. thanks for that!