Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What Have You Done Today To Make You Feel Proud?

So I was at the gym tonight, doing what I call my "high and tight" booty/ab workout, which consists of:
  • Leg Press Alternating with Calf Presses
  • Dumbell Lunges
  • Hamstring Curls on a Swiss Ball
  • Lateral Box Shuffles
  • Situps on a Swiss Ball with Weight
  • Medicine Ball Twists
  • Some sort of leg lift lower ab things I don't know what to call....
I call it this because on my wedding day, I was washing my hands in my parents' hotel room and my aunt comes in and says "Look at her butt!  It's so high and tight!  Have you seen her butt?"  I turn around to see who my aunt is talking to and it is none other than my father.  I resume washing my hands praying that there is no response from my father...which there was not...thank God.  Hard to be nervous about getting married when you're busy being totally mortified. 

Anyways, so I hit the cardio machines and I'm watching The Biggest Loser on closed caption, so I'm not totally sure what is going on, but Jillian has all these plates of Mexican food in front of her.  Some of my faves are on the table, the Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme, burritos, nachos.  For some unknown reason Jillian has to eat a meal of these things because they represent a meal the fat people used to eat in a day.  She looked like she was totally going to vom and actually spit out the nachos.  How can you look disgusted when you're putting nachos in your face?  All I could think is "Hey Jillian, those are good nachos you're spitting out!"  Yeah, that's probably why I'm not skinnier.  Oh well, her biceps scare me anyways. 

3 comments:

Miss M! said...

Okay, that totally made me laugh. I don't get how someone can not love nachos either!

Vic said...

I would've blushed so hard if my aunt said something like that to my dad! I wouldn't need any makeup.

You are hardcore lady, keep it up!

hiero said...

actually, that stuff's good to stuff face with when it's HOT, but that stuff Jillian was eating looked like it had been sitting there for like 12 hours...