Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sirloin Stockade-Tales From the Road

Tonight we ate dinner at the Sirloin Stockade, true story.  If you know me in real life, this is rather shocking.  When I'm in Austin, I demand only the best sushi and steaks, I am a big time foodie.  When I'm in south Texas, I'm just happy if I don't throw it back up 10 minutes later, or roll around all night with indigestion.  I wish that was an exaggeration but it's not. 

I told Darryl about it and his response was, "yeah we didn't like it last time we went there, did we?"  We?  Who is this we?  I haven't been to one of these places since the 80s. Werid.

2 comments:

Christine said...

You did not mention if you were able to keep it down! Hope you got a good night sleep snuggling your food baby!

Bowmanh23 said...

I am not a big buffet eater either. It always makes me feel sick! I hope the food doesn't come back to haunt you!