Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Confession Wednesday

Sometimes on weekends when I wash my hair, rather than combing conditioner through it while still in the shower and drying it with a blowdrier, I have my weekend hippie hair. No, it's not a funky name for a cool laidback hairstyle I sport on weekends. It consists of me shampooing, slapping some conditioner on it, toweling it then letting it air dry. At no point does it encounter a brush or a comb. It's just crazy ass tangly hair that gets kinda pulled back if I have to leave the house. If I wasn't wearing a JCrew lounge suit, I'd look homeless. Weekdays are for hair brushing. And yes, I know that this is probably a sign that long hair isn't a good choice for me at the moment. Going to do some hair rehab to length and color this weekend, I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Janet said...

I am totally with you - I justify it b/c my hair-lady says it's bad to wash every day, so 3 days must be great for my hair ;-)

lala said...

Thanks for your post and welcome to check: here.

Shari said...

Both my sister and my brother are hairdressers - with short stylish hair, that always looks amazing. I, on the other hand, have long blonde hair that I refuse to cut and only wash once a week - so by Friday, I pull it back in a messy bun and try and hide it with a thick headband. Thank you for your honesty! I loved this post