1. I will go to the gym at least one day a week during my lunch break. Fail. Not. Even. Close. I did MOW instead. Yes, that sounds like a great excuse....
2. I will abstain from alcohol except for during my birthday celebration and a couple other celebrations already on my calendar. There will be no heavy drinking on Friday nights. Fail. Drinking a beer now. But I have not been drinking heavily, soooo better than nothing?
3. I will run at least 3 miles every Saturday morning. I had every intention of going this weekend, but it was raining, and Cedar-y.
4. I will swim one mile a week. I can't even qualify this, fail.
5. I will go to Body Pump one day a week. See explanation for #4.
6. I will give up TV every other week. Success! Also proof that I can only exhibit willpower in one area of life at a time! Hooray! I'm totally going to keep doing this, a week flies by and it's great to have more free time to do more meaningful things, I recommend it! Just don't try to be disciplined about anything else at the same time. ::Sigh::