Sunday, December 18, 2011

Darryl's Guitar Project

Since Darryl has been so kind as to photo document our living room improvement project (coming soon to this blog, it's done, now we're still cleaning up) I thought I'd share another project he's been working on and documenting, his guitar.  Check it out, he was inspired by a lot of the art we saw in Italy and I suspect compelled to create something while I was busy creating our first child (ok, he started it before I ever got pregnant, but still, we kid about it).  Check out his many months of hard work.

1 comment:

The Waspy Redhead said...

I saw this when Darryl shared it on YouTube - very impressive! Strong work. I really like how he played with the Ds too.

Miss you. Let me know when you're free for lunch or coffee, I'll come visit.