Thursday, January 19, 2012

30 Years and 30 Weeks


Here I am at 30 weeks on my 30th birthday!  I always imagined I'd spend it partying it up in Vegas, but being 30 weeks pregnant, well let's just leave that trip to my 31st birthday, shall we?

We have a few special things planned though, don't fret, and if I'm good and take pictures I'll share them with you next week!

Not much else to report, the gestational diabetes thing (and the continued morning sickness, SERIOUSLY, still with the morning sickness?) continues to be not the highlight of my pregnancy, but doing well so far as we continue to tinker with my medications.  Baby is active, but I think rather than kicking as much as she used to, she's running out of space and really just getting more jabby than anything.  My appointments are now 3 weeks apart and I'm getting closer and closer to my "no travel" deadline for work.  It's going to be weird going months and months without a single business trip but I've got a good reason to stay home!

I'm looking forward to so many things, like celebrating my birthday with friends and D this weekend (and taking a break from all things baby or house related) and registering for our shower gifts next weekend!

3 comments:

Lb said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amber said...

You look great!

Amber said...

You look great! Happy birthday!