- It just occurred to me this week that I will have to bathe my infant. I am now obsessed with this fact.
- I watch YouTube videos of infants getting baths every night.
- I am terrified to have a tiny slippery wiggly little baby in my hands, what if I drop her? She will take her baths in a tub surrounded by pillows on the floor apparently.....
- Every time the baby starts to fuss and cry in these videos I start to cry. I didn't even used to like babies that much. Now I come unhinged when one cries because of a little water?
- And the dogs do not seem to be taking kindly to all this infant screaming coming out of my computer. Been getting plenty of dirty looks from the furry first-borns.
What are we going to do?