Saturday, February 11, 2012

Maternity Photos

At 31 weeks Darryl and I returned to South Congress Avenue, the place where we had our engagement photos taken, to have our friend Amelia take some maternity photos of us.  Amelia has been quite the photographer as of late and made us feel very comfortable.  Getting my picture taken right now is the last thing in the world I want, I feel like such a whale, but I'm so pleased with how these turned out and that we took time to do this.





I plan on using these photos for the baby book and blowing one up and framing it for the baby's room.  I wanted to be shot in front of the Jo's "I love you so much" graffiti so the photographs would be a love letter to our baby.  I think they have the perfect sentiment to describe our feelings toward each other and towards the baby.  Thanks so much to Amelia for sharing her talent with us!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Those are awesome! You look so pretty!

shama said...

lovely blogs.. check out mine.
http://allthatshimmers123.blogspot.com/