Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Weight Watchers Wednesday

So I don't have anything profound to write about on this Weight Watchers Wednesday, except that I'm officially back on the waggon, counting points.  So far I'm just participating online but plan on going to meetings on weekends.  Being on WW while breastfeeding is a total trip, I can't even eat all my points!  They say only to lose 1-2 lbs a week while breastfeeding so it's going to be hard to be patient.  I keep telling myself it took my body 9 months to get this way, it's not just going to snap back in place in 2 months and that's okay.  But it feels good to have some semblance of control over my body and its physical condition again. 

I started back at the gym this weekend, I'm mostly concentrating on lifting weights and have resolved to wait until 8 weeks post partum to work on my abs to give them ample time to close up again.  So now Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Good luck! Even if you do not eat all of your points, fill up on Power Foods... they will keep you full longer.