Monday, February 16, 2009

Confession Monday-Celebration Eddition


Hooray, I weighed in at my WW meeting tonight and I've lost 5.8 lbs! I got my 5 lb star and everyone clapped, eeeee! I'm hoping next week I can hit my 5% body weight loss goal, especially since I'm starting to meet with my personal trainer tomorrow. Darryl and I went to the Outback Steakhouse for dinner to celebrate with the sweet Valentine's day gift card my parents sent us. I was very good, I had lots of left over points so I got to have a small steak, salad, green beans, and my favorite, a Bombay Saphire martini. 70% of the time I'm starving and miserable. 30% of the time I love WW and can't believe I'm losing weight eating what I like (I lost 2 lbs last week and got to have wine, beer, and Godiva chocolates). It might be in my head, but I slipped on my pajama shorts tonight and I swear they're a bit roomier than they used to be. I figure I'm 1 week away from my clothes starting to be a bit roomier. Love it. When I'm not starving, that is.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Yay, congrats! Yeah, losing weight makes you miserable regardless of how much you get to eat. I think just the fact that you constantly have to think about it makes you want it more. I'm always way less miserable if I'm busy and not thinking about what I can't have or the next time I get to eat. Stupid society, making us want to be all skinny!

Elaine said...

Wow, Kelly! Good for you! I have to admit that I'm slightly jealous and am seriously considering going down the WW path myself post-baby. Between WW and your personal trainer, you're going to be a knock-out at your wedding!

Jenny.Lee said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!!!