Thursday, April 16, 2009

Back in the Saddle Again

I did it, I went for a run today, hooray! I took it easy, just did one mile with no incline, but it was a run nevertheless. I did run it faster than my usual pace, so that was good. It kind of hurt while I was running, but post run, I wouldn't say I'm in any more pain than when I began. Next, I will run 1.5 miles, slow build up. I also procured these little numbers from VS and got a $50 discount. I also bought a little more lingere (the last, I promise). On the honeymoon shopping list, a pair of linnen pants from ON to wear with the orange top, I'll look smashing sipping my champagne in first class en route to Jamaica in this getup. Include a pair of aviators and some sandals and we are in business.



There's also the matter of "white night" at our resort, perhaps this getup?

I also read that white night coincides with the chocolate buffet night. What genius thought that up?

2 comments:

Jon and Steph said...

I absolutely love VS and Old Navy. I just bought linen pants from there today!

Great job getting out there and running!

Kristen said...

Any big plans for Darryl's big night out? I'm trying to figure out how to get out of spending the evening alone with the MIL!