Monday, December 29, 2008

Confession Monday

I went out with some friends to celebrate Festivus last week and came up with some pretty good Confession Monday material. In the course of one evening I managed to:

  • Rip my expensive Joes Jeans in the butt while getting into a friend's car (these are the ones with the button popping incident, clearly they have not gotten the memo that I lost 6 lbs over the freaking HOLIDAYS).

  • Fall down some stairs and sprain my ankle/foot

  • There may or may not have been an unplanned release of flatulence upon falling

  • And then I declared to everyone that I thought I was going to throw up

  • The sad part here is that this all happened before I started drinking. Okay, so I had a glass of wine with dinner and a glass of port after, but do not be confused. I had stopped drinking like an hour before this happened. I am just a klutz. Thank god I did not actually vomit, I think it was just nausea from the sudden adrenaline rush to the system.

Me and Alka participating in the "Feats of Strength"

2 comments:

Kristen said...

A) Your holiday was way more exciting than mine as our highlight was playing board games with my drunk aunt.

B) I have those six pounds you lost if you'd like them back. Apparently eating a can of Grandes Cinnemon Rolls for breakfast every morning is a no-no.

Elizabeth said...

Up for some camping this weekend? Will be fun - boxed wine is implied!