Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!



I have consumed 3 of the 4 champagnes in the photo above, thankfully not all last night, but it sure feels like it. We got together with some friends and and portions of the evening are a bit fuzzy, but I do know that I performed Beat It complete with moon walking and hand motions. I got Darryl Guitar Hero World Tour for Christmas so he brought it to the party and a good time was had by all.


I've been a little off the grid lately, the cable guy came to install some new cable jacks and unwittingly disconnected our Internet. We are thinking of mounting a flat screen in our kitchen so I can watch TV while I cook, a setup I had in the apartment I shared right after college and I loved it.


In other news, I created a cassoulet out of leftovers from Christmas and things I found in my freezer, it was pretty tasty and healthy too. And my friend De invited me to go see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular with the Rockettes. Something I probably would have never done on my own, but the show was pretty spectacular and our seats were amazing.


I'm currently working my way through a Southpark marathon (I know, like once every 3 years I get into a Southpark kick, it's weird) and am going to make my New Years Day chili for dinner.

No comments: