Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Weekly Weigh In


All right friends, checked the scale this morning, we are at 1X8, loss of 3 lbs. While technically I've achieved my goal for December, it's important to get a running start at the holidays. I think I'll have to lose more than that so when I gorge myself on gingerbread boys I can yoyo back up to my goal weight. My weight scale is below:

In lieu of stating my actual weight on my blog, I have devised a system for you to follow my weight loss without giving TMI. Here is my scale, each letter represents a position in the tens place of my weight:

W-Oh shit, I'm fat.
X-I am not ghastly, but I am not happy with my physique.
Y-I am looking good.
Z-I am a skinny bitch.

4 comments:

fu said...

sorry to hear you had a bad week last week. without getting into specifics, i hope things will start to look up soon.

i, too, do my cardio before weights. is it supposed to be the other way around?

~fu

Jenny.Lee said...

Congrats on the 3lbs and thanks for getting back to me about the sauce. I am looking forward to trying it out.

Jill said...

loving the scale.

hiero said...

dunno what you need the 'W' and 'X' for crips, but ok