- Ordered sparklers for our getaway
- Priced out vans to transport family to and from the wedding
- Attempted to upgrade our honeymoon tickets to first class, unsuccessfully, wtf, how are all the first class seats taken 5 months out? Also, when I called the Continental line I told the lady, "Hi, I booked my vacation through Funjet and this is where I'm going and this is my flight number, can I use my miles to upgrade?" She responds with, "This is Continental". Then there is dead silence where I try to avoid saying, "Yes I know, I called Continental, bitch" but instead I very sweetly said, "yes, I am aware of that, I was merely making you aware that I booked a Continental flight through Funjet Vacations therefore do not have a Continental confirmation number, but a Funjet number". Like did she think there was an airline called Funjet and that I was all confused and calling her? What an idiot.
- Ordered wedding invitations which took like THREE HOURS because of technical difficulties on the Hello! Lucky website. Called tech support, fought with it some more, etc. I was under the impression that I couldn't afford invitations from them, but I can! Yay, it would have made my day if the ordering process hadn't been so jacked up.
- Ordered our guestbook plate for the reception.
- Rethought my favors...
Monday, January 12, 2009
I feel like I got nothing done today, but in retrospect, I had made great strides today, here's what I accomplished: