Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Enginerdy


It's days like today that I'm glad D's an enginerd. I am a geologist, but lately I've been drawn into a good bit of environmental engineering at my company. Today I got to have a conversation with him after work about a ground fault error I was getting on a control box for a submersible pump and all the trouble shooting I've been running on it and reading the instrumentation manual. D basically confirmed what I had already concluded, but A) it just made me feel better to hear someone else tell me my reasoning made sense and B) it was nice to have someone know what the hell I was talking about.

1 comment:

Jill said...

woo hoo you are speaking my language! when i went to orientation at UT and walked into ECJ, i saw a shirt that said enginerd and immediately bought one for me and a friend. hence my nickname enginerd was born.

i love that jake is into real estate. when we look at houses, i give my opinions on the foundation and beams and he knows the rest. gotta love killer couple teams!