Thursday, March 12, 2009

Weight Watchers Wednesday (A day Late)


This morning I had a tasty breakfast that was only 2.5 points!



  • Light English Muffin, split and toasted

  • WW brand cream cheese-2 tablespoons

  • 1 slice of tomato

  • 1 slice of red onion

  • 1 oz smoked salmon

  • a few capers

I made a little sandwich out of this, tomorrow I think I'll add some salt and pepper to the cream cheese and I paired it with a cup of black coffee. Yum!


Also, I got my glycolic treatment yesterday and let me tell you, worth every penny my friend. My skin feels phenomenal.

3 comments:

Jenny.Lee said...

I love smoked salmon! Very yummy breakfast.

hiero said...

mmmm, good stuff, can you get lox around you?

Spanishbeauty08 said...

I too am on weight watchers!! My favorite 2.5 point breakfast is a Light Thomas' english muffin (or wheat pita), scrambled egg whites, and a tbsp of cheese. Add a piece of canadian bacon for 1 more point. YUM!