Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Weight Watchers Wednesday

I am stuffed beyond belief (and WW standards) and thought I'd share my Mexican Fiesta.
For starters, Baked Tostitos and Ana's Salsa (in the produce section). Then I whipped up some Hungry Girl Enchiladas. I added some chopped up crimini mushrooms to the onion saute because I had them on hand. The hubs prefers meaty dishes so I nuked a frozen chicken breast for him, chopped it up, added that and some fat free sour cream to the mix.
For my sides, I served the leftover fat free refried beans and then made up a Spanish rice mix in the rice cooker. I used 2 cups of brown rice and filled the cooker to the water line with chicken broth. Then I added a packet of Sazon, some chopped pimentos and their juice, and some mixed vegetables that I had in the freezer (green beans, lima beans, corn, etc). I had a tomato I should have chopped and thrown in but I didn't think about it until it was too late.
For dessert I had a No Pudge Fudge Brownie (in cappuccino) and washed it down with a MGD 64. I'm not going to lie, I feel really freaking satisfied.


Now I'm recovering from my big day of working, swimming, running, and training with the Traininator by kicking back in bed with my fave Tyler candle in Kathina (also love High Maintenence and Sugar Cookie) and watching some Saving Grace. Can't wait to have me a crazy Holly Hunter body!

No comments: