Thursday, July 16, 2009

Austin Fashion Week Sale at JCrew

So I totally didn't plan this, but today after work I managed to stumble into Austin Fashion Week at JCrew. They had a nice spread of snacks and beverages and I got 10% off my total purchase plus a free gift. And they tried to give me a cupcake from Hey Cupcake at the register. BEST. SHOPPING. TRIP. EVER!

Here's why I declined the cupcake, because I bought these pants in 2 sizes smaller than I used to wear, yay diet and exercise! They were originally $118 and I got them for $36. See husband, I'm thrifty.

Also had to slip down to a size small on this shirt, I was swimming in the medium. It was originally $65, I got it for $29.

And this was a bit of a splurge but it was a PERFECT color for football games (and even though it was a new arrival, I still got the 10% off). I was weak because I miss my beloved Longhorn Football. And I rounded out my trip by going back to Old Navy and buy a new, smaller pair of jeans. Yay!


No comments: